A varied management background has made Kjetil Haug-Nodeland an ideal executive search generalist, which he has been for more than 18 years.
Along with broad industry expertise, Kjetil has a remarkably keen sense of the qualities needed for success in senior management. He also works regularly with corporate boards to recruit new directors, assess effectiveness, and plan CEO succession.
- More than 15 years’ experience in executive search
- Leads senior management, executive and board searches for a wide range of Norwegian and multinational organisations
- Generalist with broad industry expertise spanning consumer goods and retail, industrial, energy, oil & gas, professional services, private equity and venture capital
- Senior Partner with another leading international executive search firm in Norway, which partnered with Boyden
- Managing Partner with another of the world’s top executive search firms
- Management Consultant for a global career and talent development firm
Global Industry Practices
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- CEO & Board Services
- Professional Services
Additional Sector Expertise
- Consumer & Retail
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Power & Utilities
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Sales & Marketing
Education & Certifications
- BSc in economics and human resources from BI Norwegian Business School
- BSc studies in environmental engineering from the University of Agder
You must be logged in to post a comment.