Alun Parry is a leading executive search consultant in the education and not-for-profit sectors. He challenges impacting educational institutions.
Alun’s expertise in international search for academic and professional leadership talent makes him a trusted partner to clients in the APAC region and beyond.
- More than 10 years’ experience in executive search
- Specialist in the education sector, with additional expertise in leadership development and the not-for-profit sector
- Focuses primarily on international searches for academic and professional leadership talent
- Expert in partnering with universities to conduct global searches for Vice-Chancellors and Presidents, Deputy Vice-Chancellors, Pro Vice-Chancellors, and senior academic appointments including Deans, Directors of research institutes and Chairs, as well as non-academic director-level roles
- Regular contributor at education and leadership development conferences
- Partner and Head of Higher Education Practice at one of the UK’s leading executive search firms
- Started career with a number of UK universities in professional roles of increasing seniority
- Social Impact, Global Leader
- Public Sector
Education & Certifications
- MBA from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Dublin
- Bachelor’s degree with honors from Swansea University (UK)