A key member of the Financial Services Practice and leader of Boyden’s Real Estate / Asset Management Practice in Canada.
Derrick Chow brings a strong track record in recruiting leadership talent that drives organizational success. He also brings deep experience and expertise in the technology sector and in recruiting for senior IT, finance, HR and operational executives. He is known as a trusted advisor with ability to understand the business, vision and culture of an organization and how it informs the recruitment and selection process.
- More than 10 years of experience in executive search
- Leader of Real Estate / Asset Management Practice in Canada
- Additional focus in the technology, investment and natural resources sector. Strong functional expertise on HR, finance, IT and operational leadership positions.
- Demonstrated track record of assisting clients, ranging from high-growth start-ups, non-profits and other public sector organizations to global multinationals, in building high-performing teams and recruiting exceptional leaders
Global Industry Practices
- Financial Services
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- Human Resources
- Social Impact
- Real Estate
- Asset Management
Education & Certifications
- MBA in Finance & Strategy from University of British Columbia
- BA in Political Science from University of British Columbia
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
Affiliations & Awards
- Board Member, Association of Neighborhood Houses of BC, a community based non-profit serving over 100,000 people each year in BC
- Former Vice-Chair, SUCCESS, a $35 million immigrant social service agency in BC
- Former Board Member, Coast Capital Savings Foundation
- Medal of Merit Award Winner.