Kathryn Young has provided exemplary human capital consulting for more than 15 years. She has stewarded clients through well over 200 executive hires.
With a flourishing practice focused on recruiting senior leaders in the Canadian market, Kathryn Young has provided exemplary human capital consulting for more than 15 years. She has stewarded clients through well over 200 executive hires, almost exclusively in the Board, CEO and VP ranks, expertly navigating the dynamics and governance issues associated with senior-level hires.
- More than 15 years’ experience in executive search; completed hundreds of highly successful executive hires, primarily Board, CEO and VP level
- Particular strength in representing organizations astutely and effectively to attract high quality candidates who go on to be high performers in their new organizations
- Client service marketing and public relations roles, both client and agency side
- Represented German-based multi-national Asia, assisting their clients in making meaningful entrees into Asian markets (based in Hong Kong)
- Held senior leadership and development roles in the not-for-profit sector including with BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- CEO & Board Services, Practice Member
- Social Impact, Practice Member
Additional Sector Expertise
- Industry and Trade Associations
- Professional Regulatory Bodies
- Federal Crown Corporations
- Professional Services
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts from University of Alberta
- Certificate of Mandarin Studies, Beijing University of Language and Culture
Affiliations & Awards
- Chaired numerous events on behalf of community organizations
- Current United Way of the Lower Mainland Campaign Cabinet; Chaired the 2016/2016 United Way Campaign
- Current Board member, United Way of the Lower Mainland; Member of the Governance and Nominations Committee
- Current Immediate-Past Chair of the Board, St Paul’s Hospital Foundation
You must be logged in to post a comment.