Chantal Hevey is an industry expert, actively involved in firm-wide best practice and business development initiatives.
Chantal Hevey has established a reputation for exceptional quality of search strategy and execution on senior executive and board assignments, as well as C-suite succession, in a variety of industries, with a special emphasis on technology and life sciences.
- Technology and life science industry expert; played a key role in building the Healthcare & Life Sciences Practices
- Successful track record of placing executives and professionals across all industries, geographies and functional areas of expertise.
- Successful track record of numerous high profile Board of Directors assignments. Experience working with local, provincial and national boards and selection committees.
- Fluent in French, English and Italian; good working knowledge of Spanish and German
- Prior experience with several other leading global executive search firms bringing new perspective
- Experience creating and managing the right tools and programs for giving employees the tools and training to become their best personal and professional selves.
- Previously worked in project management and organizational development at major companies including Molson, Deloitte, and Softimage
Global Industry Practices
- Consumer & Retail
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
Additional Sector Expertise
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of the Université of Montréal in Law
Affiliations & Awards
- Board Director, Crohn and Colitis Canada