Priska Urban is an accomplished executive search professional with a successful track record in North America and Europe.
Priska Urban is an accomplished executive search professional with a successful track record in North America and Europe. A trusted leadership consultant, she has worked with numerous international clients to build US leadership teams. Having worked in France, UK, Mexico and Germany, Priska has a multicultural, multilingual background that enables her to partner effectively with clients worldwide.
- Nearly 15 years’ experience in executive search and management consulting
- Over 10 years’ experience working with clients across multiple geographies, including the US, Germany, France, Mexico, the UK and trans-European
- Specialized expertise in leadership assessment and development, business psychology, human resources, executive coaching and team-building
- Fluent in English, German, French and Spanish
- Director, International Desk – Executive Search for the U.S. office of an international firm focused on cross-border recruitment for European businesses
- Career and Cross-Cultural Coach/Business Psychologist, Miami
- Leadership Assessment Consultant with a leadership solutions firm, Mexico City
- Business Psychology Associate at the Business Psychology Center – University of Westminster, London, UK
- Head of Research Department/Executive Search Consultant, based in London, with an HR, executive search and management consulting firm
Global Industry Practices
- Professional Services
Education & Certifications
- Master’s degree in Business Psychology from University of Westminster, London
- Master’s degree in Administration, Economic and Social with specialization in Human Resources from Université Paris 7
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Economic and Social from Université Paris 7
- Belbin Accreditation
- 360-Degree Feedback PROFILOR
- Insights Discovery Practitioner certifications
Affiliations & Awards
- Board Member, Coconut Grove Sailing Club
You must be logged in to post a comment.