Catherine Van Alstine
Catherine has two decades of experience in executive search, sales & marketing, and human resources function across a broad range of industries.
Catherine Van Alstine founding partner of Boyden Vancouver, which has become a highly regarded international firm, has two decades of experience in executive search. She is a trusted advisor to many long-term clients, with expertise in all aspects of C-suite recruiting, including CEO, CFO, operations, sales & marketing, and human resources functions across a broad range of industries.
- Over 20 years’ experience in executive search
- Extensive experience in C-suite recruiting: CEO, CFO, operations, sales & marketing, human resources functions
- Industry expertise spanning manufacturing, distribution, real estate, consumer products and retail, industry associations
- Specialty working with boards, private equity partners and entrepreneurial business leaders making organizational changes through strategic recruiting
- Founding partner of Boyden Vancouver; served a three-year term on Boyden’s Canadian Managing Board
Global Industry Practices
- Consumer & Retail
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- CEO & Board Services
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Commerce from Queen’s University
Affiliations & Awards
- Served as Chair of United Way of the Lower Mainland and Women in Philanthropy; Chair of BC Advisory Board for Breakfast Clubs of Canada; Chair, Board of Arts Umbrella and Vice Chair, YMCA of Greater Vancouver
- Served for six years on the Board of PavCo, a BC Crown Corporation, as Chair of the Audit and Finance Committee and as Board Chair
- Recipient of provincial government’s 2013 BC Community Achievement Award
- 2011 nominee for Vancouver Women of Distinction Award
You must be logged in to post a comment.