Ian is a search professional with nearly two decades of experience, Ian Collyer is a key member of our Technology and Industrial Practice Groups.
IaIan Collyer is also Focusing on the highly competitive software, telecommunications, professional services, clean-tech, and manufacturing industries, Ian works with clients ranging from private equity and venture-backed start-ups to large multinational organizations.
- Ian Collyer has Nearly 20 years’ experience in executive search
- Member of Industrial and Technology Practice Groups, focusing on software, telecommunications, professional services, cleantech, sustainability and manufacturing industries
- Partners with clients ranging from private equity and venture-backed start-ups to large multinational organizations worldwide
- Specializes in the recruitment of executives driving digital transformation across every sector
- Authors search-related and thought leadership articles
- Prior experience with another top-tier global search firm as a Consultant in the global industrial and technology practices
- Led recruiting function for Oracle Canada, responsible for identifying and attracting top performers in sales, consulting and engineering organizations
- Consultant for leading boutique recruitment firm serving engineering and technology clients in Canada and the US
- Researcher with Ottawa-based consulting firm, focused on the Canadian public sector and federal policies in healthcare, finance and telecommunications
Global Industry Practices
- Professional Services
Education & Certifications
- Post-graduate diploma in business administration from Wilfrid Laurier University
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Wilfrid Laurier University