Morgan R. Campbell
Morgan R Campbell has managed executive and board searches in a range of industries.
Morgan R Campbell has managed executive and board searches in a range of industries, including oil and gas, energy and utilities, finance, professional services, technology, and manufacturing, among others for more than a decade, He brings particular expertise to oil and gas placements and has been recognized as one of Oilweek’s Rising Stars for his ability to find the right leadership.
- 16 years’ experience in national and international executive search
- Manages executive search assignments across a broad range of industries: oil and gas, energy and utilities, financial services, professional services, education, technology, manufacturing, public sector, not-for-profit
- Significant experience with private and public sector board assignments as well as C-level appointments
- Named to Oilweek’s 2016 Rising Stars of the Oil and Gas Industry
- Prior experience Morgan R. Campbell with another leading global executive search firm
Global Industry Practices
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- Social Impact
Morgan has Additional Expertise in:
- Board Services
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information & Communications
- Media & Entertainment
- Oil & Gas
- Professional Services
Education & Certifications
- Co-operative Education Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Calgary.
- Advanced Certificate in Executive Search and Leadership Consulting from Cornell University
Awards & Affiliations
- Vice-Chair, Ronald McDonald House Alberta
- Director, Homefront to end Domestic Violence
- Board Director, Canadian Petroleum Hall of Fame, Co Chair 2015 and 2016 Induction Gala
- Marketing Committee, Calgary Petroleum Club
You must be logged in to post a comment.