Dan Brown has built lasting client relationships through outstanding service and sound advice over the course of more than 15 years in executive search.
Dan Brown partners with public and private sector clients, primarily boards, owners and C-level decision-makers, to source top talent and develop high-performing executive teams, recruiting from across Canada and abroad.
More than 15 years’ executive search and recruitment experience. He also positions C-Suite, Vice President, General Manager, and Director-level, in various industries. Particular expertise in industrial and business services. Creating a successful track record of recruiting highly qualified candidates from other parts of Canada and internationally
- Principal with a national executive search firm
- Vice President, Executive Search at a leadership solutions firm
- Search Consultant with one of Canada’s leading recruitment firms, focused on senior management roles in sales, marketing, operations and HR
- Consultant with the Vancouver office of another one of the world’s top executive search firms
- Started executive search career as a consultant in the UK serving Western Europe
Global Industry Practices
- Business & Support Services
- Not-for-Profit / Associations
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts from University of Regina
- Advanced Certificate in Executive Search & Leadership Consulting from Cornell University School of Industrial Labor Relations
Affiliations & Awards
- Vice Chair, Board of Directors, United Way Saskatoon & Area