Andrew Dumont focuses on the public and not-for-profit sectors, with particular emphasis on healthcare.
Andres is a member of both Healthcare & Life Sciences and Social Impact Practices, Andrew Dumont focuses on the public and not-for-profit sectors, with particular emphasis on the healthcare, provincial and municipal sectors, as well as related not-for-profit organizations. He has distinguished himself as a skilled search professional with a particularly impressive track record of recruiting C-suite, VP and Director-level executives for complex, multi-stakeholder environments.
- Career search professional with expertise in recruiting executives with administrative, clinical, medical, scientific and research backgrounds, as well as executives with financial, technology, and human resource specializations
- Significant experience with, and ability to quickly understand and navigate, the nuances of complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Peerless attention to detail, strong research background and trusted advisor who becomes an extension of his clients
- Former Boyden Research Manager with communications and journalism background
- Management positions with the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board, CBU Publications and Wal-Mart Canada
Global Industry Practices
- Financial Services, Practice Member
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- CEO & Board Services, Practice Member
- Social Impact, Practice Member
Education & Certifications
- Studied Journalism at Carleton University