Harald Harbs focuses on family-owned industrial companies and global players in manufacturing, technology and automotive, recruiting at Boyden Germany.
Harald Harbs is a seasoned consultant who worked for leading consulting and manufacturing firms in Germany, Canada, the UK and France prior to launching his career in executive search. He focuses on family-owned industrial companies and global players in manufacturing, technology and automotive, recruiting C-level managers in Germany and around the world.
- More than 20 years’ experience in consulting and executive search, supporting clients in recruiting C-level and senior managers in finance, sales & marketing, operations and technology, as well as digitalisation, ITC, audit and tax
- Successful track record providing executive talent solutions to clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, automotive, electronics and IT
- Seasoned and trusted advisor to family-owned global players/Hidden Champions, with many national and cross-border executive search assignments successfully completed in cooperation with Boyden partners worldwide
- Fluent in German, English and French
- Managing Partner with German executive search firms for more than 20 years
- CFO of Jungheinrich France, a leading manufacturer of forklift trucks and warehouse equipment
- Head of international ITC services of Jungheinrich AG in Germany
- Senior Management role with global professional services firm Accenture in Vancouver, Canada. Leading major projects in Canada and Great Britain for clients in technology, electronics, manufacturing, construction, utilities, oil & gas
- Started career in academia, on the faculty of the College of Commerce at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Global Industry Practices
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- CEO & Board Services
- Human Resources
Education & Certifications
- MBA from the University of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- Diplom-Kaufmann from Hamburg University (Germany)
You must be logged in to post a comment.