Miguel Ángel Zuil
Miguel Ángel Zuil is an exceptional generalist with a breadth of industry expertise spanning professional and financial services, consumer, industrial, healthcare, technology and not-for-profit.
Miguel, with a strong management background and over 15 years in With a strong management background and over 15 years in executive search, Miguel Ángel Zuil is an exceptional generalist with a breadth of industry expertise spanning professional and financial services, consumer, industrial, healthcare, technology and not-for-profit. He works with organizations to place top candidates in senior management and board roles, with particular expertise in HR.
With more than 15 years’ experience in executive search, Miguel is the Leader of Global Professional Services Practice.
He broad expertise in a variety of industries, including consumer products, financial services, industrial, life sciences & healthcare, not-for-profit, and technology. Miguel Angel main focuses on senior management and board-level appointments in a variety of functions, with particular expertise in human resources
- Director of an executive search firm, focused on developing business in IT, healthcare, biotechnology and other sectors
- HHRR Director, COLT Telecom
- Divisional Manager, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts
- HHRR Manager, Groupe Auchan SA (Alcampo)
- Participated in several deals in technology, consumer goods and healthcare markets with Cazenove Capital
Global Industrial Practices
The global industrial practice experience is with CEO & Board Services, Practice Member and with Healthcare & Life Sciences, Practice Member.
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- Professional Services, Global Practice Leader
- Consumer & Retail
- Human Resources
Education & Certifications
He as a Graduate degree in business administration from Harvard Business School and he has a Degree in Law from University Complutense at Madrid.
Affiliations & Awards
- Member of Board of AESC Spain since 2008
- Member of Association Harvard Club of Spain
You must be logged in to post a comment.