Kalina Petkova is known throughout the business community in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe as one of the region’s top human resources management.
Kalina Petkova is known throughout the business community in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe as one of the region’s top human resources management, training and development executives. She brings nearly two decades of senior operational and strategic human resources management experience to Boyden, focusing primarily on clients in the consumer & retail, industrial, healthcare and life sciences sectors.
- Over 16 years’ experience in operational and strategic human resources
- Member of the Consumer & Retail, Automotive and Healthcare & Life Sciences Practices
- Extensive experience in leadership roles with international companies expanding in Eastern Europe
- Background in the plastics industry, beverage production/distribution and retail
- Recruitment, Training & Development Manager, AB InBev Bulgaria
- Human Resources Director for Bulgaria and Romania, AB InBev
- Human Resources Director, Carrefour Bulgaria; key role in the company’s expansion throughout Bulgaria, Albania and Macedonia
- Experience in the plastics industry
Global Industry Practices
- Consumer & Retail
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
Education & Certifications
- MBA in organisational development from St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia University
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration from St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia University
- Certified ISO Internal Auditor and 5S Internal Auditor
- Licensed SHL Test Administrator
- Member of the Board of the Bulgarian Executive Search Association
You must be logged in to post a comment.