Kerry Moynihan has had a distinguished career of more than 30 years in executive search, making a significant impact on client organizations.
Kerry, through strategic talent acquisition and development, impacts the client’s organization. Also, he works across a range of industries. Specializing in partnering with boards of directors as well as private equity firms and the C-suite executives of their portfolio companies to deliver for investors.
- Over 30 years of experience in executive search and human capital consulting
- CEO, COO, CFO and other C-suite and board roles in a range of industries including business services, healthcare, consumer & retail, financial services, technology and NGOs
- Extensive background in working with boards of directors, private equity firms and their portfolio companies
- Published numerous articles and is sought by the media for perspectives on corporate boards and governance, human capital, and executive compensation, and has served as an expert court witness on the latter.
- Experience with clients on six continents. Dual US and EU citizenship
- Managing Partner with an executive search and human capital consulting firm focused on boards of directors and private equity clients
- Managing Director and co-head of Private Equity practice of a global boutique executive search and consulting firm
- Managing Director and Board Member of a top 10 executive search firm
- Managing Director with the world’s largest global, publicly traded executive search firm in NYC and Washington, DC; founding partner of a technology search-focused office
- Principal with a top 10 international executive search firm based in NYC
- Co-founder of a leading global music entertainment business
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
Cross Sector Practices
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Board Services
- Business Services
- Consumer & Retail
- Financial Services
- MBA, Finance from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- BA, English Literature from the University of Virginia
- Advisory Board, SchoolPass
- Advisory Board, Asgaard Capital, LLC
- Advisory Board, Pareto Energy
- Board Member, Christian & Timbers, LLC (former)
- Board Member & Treasurer of USA’s only privately funded national park, Claude Moore Colonial Farm (former)
- Board Member, SOS Children’s Villages USA (former)
- Board President, Wharton Executive MBA Scholarship Fund (former)
- Capital Campaign Advisory Board, UVA Jefferson Scholars Program (former)
You must be logged in to post a comment.