Joachim Leuck is a leader in the executive search industry, having built his search career on a solid foundation in management and strategy consulting.
Joachim Leuck is a leader in the executive search industry, having built his search career on a solid foundation in management and strategy consulting. He is adept at recruiting talent for a range of senior management roles, including C-level and functional leadership. Joachim lends his expertise to the Industrial and Technology Practice Groups, adding specialized knowledge of supply chain/ logistics and in consumer goods and retail.
- Extensive experience in executive search, management and strategy consulting in a variety of industries
- Member of the Industrial and Technology Practices, with specialised knowledge of supply chain and logistics (leader of the global sub practice supply chain / logistics)
- Additional specialties in the consumer and professional services sectors, as well as the human resources function
- Experience working with mid-sized and large family-owned companies, both owner-operated and externally managed
- Mother tongue in German, fluent in English, with good command of French and Italian
- Previously worked with several top-tier international search firms, leading domestic and international mandates at the executive level: C-suite, Managing Directors, Sales and Marketing Directors and other senior roles, as well as specialists with a focus on technology and HR
- Managing Director/Owner of a medium-sized IT enterprise, in sales and services for B2B clients
- Head of Services Portfolio and Segmentation with o.tel.o. communications, a joint venture between RWE and VEBA, both leading utilities companies in Europe, today known as E.ON
- Started career as a management consultant with MSR Consulting Group (spin-off of McKinsey & Company); served as a freelance researcher for McKinsey & Company while attending university
Global Industry Practices
- Consumer & Retail
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Professional Services
Education & Certifications
- Degree in business administration from University of Cologne; majors in marketing and organization
You must be logged in to post a comment.