Lisa Farmer has focused on interim management since 2003, co-founding her own interim management firm in 2011.
Lisa Farmer has focused on interim management since 2003, co-founding her own interim management firm in 2011. She has built an extensive network and a strong track record providing clients with experienced senior-level interim managers, executives and board members across all sectors. Clients also benefit from Lisa’s expertise in business turnaround, change and crisis management.
- Nearly 15 years’ experience in interim management, with additional background in executive search
- Senior interim leadership, including head of function, board and executive roles for clients ranging from FTSE 250 to SMEs requiring business turnaround, crisis and change management
- Track record of interim placements: Finance Director, CFO, CEO, COO, General Manager, Marketing Director, HR Director, Programme Director, Transformation Director, IT Director, Logistics Director
- Expert in leading-edge recruitment techniques, technologies and processes
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Board & Executive Interims at a leading interim management firm
- Partner of an interim management firm; managed business operations and was instrumental in building a successful finance practice, placing interim finance directors and CFOs
- Director with an international interim management firm
- Director, Boyden Interim Management
Global Industry Practices
- Consumer & Retail
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
Additional Sector Expertise
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Interim Management
- Professional Services
Education & Certifications
- CIM, Marketing Diploma from London School of Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree from University of Kent, Canterbury
You must be logged in to post a comment.