Chantal’s approach is built on an in-depth understanding of her clients’ organizations and talent requirements. She is Managing Partner at Boyden, France.
Chantal Berard’s career has been devoted to identifying and developing top management talent. As a consultant and partner in the executive search industry, she has earned a highly respected reputation for innovative solutions that serve the needs of both clients and candidates.
- Extensive experience in global executive search, as well as consulting, talent management, personnel development, management training and coaching
- Focuses on the logistic, industrial and professional services sectors
- Managing Partner with another major global executive search firm; advanced from Senior Consultant and Partner roles; responsible for recruiting, identifying and evaluating candidates with senior management potential
- Started career as a recruitment consultant; promoted to Manager of personnel/career management/training department at a highly-ranked services firm
- Professional Services
Education & Certifications
- Master of Human Resources from Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Paris
- Degree in psychology from Ecole de Psychologues Praticiens
- Dual certification in coaching by Mozaik International & l’Académie du Coaching