Richard Plaistowe has a 25-year recruiting effective leaders, building and leading high-performing teams, and developing profitable enterprises.
Richard´s career has been devoted to executive and interim executive search, giving him broadly, cross-sector expertise, in-depth insight into human capital issues and solutions, as well as a strong network in the UK and abroad.
- 25 years’ experience in executive search and recruitment, including senior management roles, with additional leadership background in HR and operations
- Broad functional and industry expertise including human resources, financial services, insurance, professional services, telecoms, transportation and security
- Specialised experience recruiting C-level and other senior executives for finance, HR and board roles
- Partner, Financial Services EMEA and US with a boutique executive search firm
- Associate Director, HR and Board Recruitment and Head of Human Resources Practice at a leading executive-level recruitment consultancy in London
- Managing Director of a recruitment start-up funded by a major investment group focused on the security industry
- Head of Finance Recruitment with an interim technology recruitment firm; established and led finance practice
- Started career as a Recruitment Consultant with a firm specialising in professional services, later advancing to Manager and Associate Director roles; focused primarily on financial services
- Financial Services
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Human Resources
- Board Services
- Professional Services
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree (Hons) from University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
You must be logged in to post a comment.