Ralf Kurschildgen has deep Ralf Kurschildge specializes in recruitment for the consumer goods industry, with a focus on clients in FMCG, as well as clients in the insurance sector.
Coming from a substantial background in HR management and corporate recruiting, Ralf Kurschildgen has deep knowledge of people management. He specialises in recruitment for the consumer goods industry, with a focus on clients in FMCG, as well as clients in the insurance sector. Ralf’s own significant management experience in these industries positively supports the entire recruiting process.
- Extensive background in human resources and talent management, as well as international recruiting
- Specialised expertise in the consumer goods (FMCG) and insurance industries
- Successfully completed various assignments for mid-sized companies in the industrial sector as well as for service providers
- Joined Boyden as Senior Consultant in April 2014 and was named Principal in 2015
- HR Director for the Krombacher Beer Group and its subsidiary, the Schweppes Group, one of the leading consumer goods companies in the German market
- Served as HR Manager for the German E.on Group and later with the French AXA Group; appointed as Project Leader for an international recruiting project
- Started career as a recruitment consultant at the ifp ”Institut für Personal- und Unternehmensberatung”
Global Industry Practices
- Financial Services
- Consumer & Retail
- Human Resources
Education & Certifications
- Degree in economics from Bergische Universität Wuppertal
- Completed an apprenticeship in the field of financial services
- Additional studies in General Management at the Management School St. Gallen
You must be logged in to post a comment.