Marc Giguere, an innovative leader. Extensive background in senior executive and management roles involving growth strategies, digital transformation, revenue generation, and business development.
Marc He has helped businesses grow their market share and stewarded companies through periods of change to emerge stronger.
He is an innovative leader with an extensive background in senior executive and management roles involving growth strategies, digital transformation, revenue generation and business development for major players in communications, media, entertainment, and technology.
- More than 20 years’ experience in the media, entertainment and technology industry, including numerous executive roles
- Proven background in monetization, digital transformation, change management, marketing strategy, sales and business development, negotiation of major agreements, strategic partnerships, operations and consumer experience
- Consulting experience specializing in monetization strategy and revenue growth in media, entertainment, technology, venture capital and private equity
- Executive Advisor, Monetization Strategies at Stingray Group, a leading worldwide music, media and technology company
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
- Vice-President, Growth Strategies
- Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer (COO) at leading digital indoor advertising firm
- Board and Advisory Board Member
Global Industry Practices
- Communications, Media & Entertainment
- Consumer & Retail
- Digital and Telecoms
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Marketing Communication from Laval University, Québec
Affiliations & Awards
- Board Member and Canadian Executive Committee Member, Numeris
- Vice-Chairman, Out-of-Home Marketing Association of Canada (OMAC)
- Board Member, Canadian Out-of-Home Measurement Bureau (COMB)
- Member, Executive Advisory Committee, Canadian Association of Broadcasters (CAB)