Managing Partner Özlem Ergün is an executive search industry pioneer and thought leader. She founded Boyden Turkey, and over the course of more than 20 years.
Özlem has led successful C-suite, board, general manager, country manager and other senior-level searches nationally and globally.
- More than 20 years’ experience in executive search
- Member of the Global Consumer & Retails, Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Industrial, and Technology Practice Groups
- Solid track record of placements in C-suite, board, general manager, country manager and other senior-level roles, both in Turkey and internationally
- Extensive experience in regional, national and global search: multinational organisations, Turkish holding companies, joint ventures and Turkish groups planning international expansion
- Leader in global search community and sought-after speaker, interviewed in major media outlets
- Organizer, Boyden EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Boyden World Conferences
- Winner, Boyden Award for fastest-growing office
- Founding Partner of a boutique executive search firm in Turkey
- Managing Partner with a major global executive search firm
- Director Business Development-Turkey for another of the world’s top executive search firms
- Human Resources and Organization Director, Digital Equipment Corp.
- Started career in HR at Union Carbide
Global Industry Practices
- Consumer & Retail, Practice Member
- Financial Services, Practice Member
- Healthcare & Life Sciences, Practice Member
- Industrial, Practice Member
- Technology, Practice Member
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- Social Impact, Practice Member
- Board Services
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree with honours in psychology
- Master’s degree with distinction in social psychology from Boğaziçi University
- Completed AFS (American Field Service) Scholarship Program
Affiliations & Awards
- Founding Member, Avukma Üreten Kadın Kooperatifi, women’s co-op focused on economic independence
- Member, BÜMED (Boğaziçi University Alumni Association)
- Member, SEV (Alumni Foundation for American Collegiate Institutes)
- Member, AESC (Association for Executive Search Consultants)
- Member, Kagider (Women Entrepreneurs Association, Turkey)
- Former Board Member, ANATAY GIDA ÜRETİM SATIŞ SAN.A.Ş.
You must be logged in to post a comment.