Caroline Golenko is a leading member of the Financial Services Practice Group, contributing particular expertise in the insurance sector.
She has led a distinguished career as a consultant in executive search and human resources, providing management assessment and talent development as well as recruiting for some of the world’s most prestigious financial and industrial organisations.
- Strong background in executive search and human resources consulting, with additional expertise in senior management assessment and coaching
- Specialist in financial services, with a particular focus in insurance
- Provides board services, including board effectiveness consulting, board evaluation, CEO succession planning, director search
- Fluent in French, English and German; good working knowledge of Dutch and Norwegian
- Human Resources Director for Institute of Management Resources in Paris; member of Europe Executive Committee
- Earlier career with Wiggins Teape Ltd., a top European paper company; involved in global restructuring initiatives.
- Started career as an Assistant to a member of French Parliament
Global Industry Practices
- Financial Services
- Insurance, Sub-Practice Leader
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- Board Services
- Professional Services
- Executive and leadership consulting
- Executive coaching (individuals and teams)
Education & Certifications
- Degree in public service from Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris
- Executive Coach Certification from Transformance, a leading executive coach training center
- Master Class at Académie du Coaching