Jan has an outstanding leadership background in international organizations. His first-hand understanding of the importance of key personnel.
particularly in growth and change management, enhances his ability to form relationships with clients and provide effective talent solutions. Additionally, Jan has deep expertise in the industrial sector as well as HR and operational functions.
- Strategic C-level recruitment, local and global; board and leadership team assessment and development
- Nearly 20 years’ experience leading international organizations, both public and private equity-owned, in various functions: HR, sales, IT, operations, strategy and business development
- In-depth expertise in industrial, manufacturing and construction sectors, as well as functional expertise in human resources, general management, strategy and legal
- Extensive experience with operative leadership, organizational development and change management
- EVP, Strategy & Development at YIT Corp., the Nordic region’s leading construction firm; led integration of YIT and Lemminkäinen, another major regional construction company
- EVP, Human Resources at Lemminkäinen
- SVP, Building Insulation at Paroc Group, one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of building materials; served previously as SVP, Human Resources
Global Industry Practices
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- Human Resources
- Construction & Infrastructure
- CEO & Board Services
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
Education & Certifications
- MBA from Henley Business School, UK
- Master of Laws (LLM) from the University of Helsinki
- Certification in Business Coaching with the International Coach Federation (ICF) standards
You must be logged in to post a comment.