Minna Tuusa is an experienced, highly motivated executive search professional and consultant with expertise in leadership and organizational development.
She conducts comprehensive market and candidate research and analysis, helping to ensure that clients have access to the best possible talent. Minna also contributes a strong interest in sustainable business and corporate responsibility.
- Over six years’ experience in executive search, primarily in the research function, as well as business development and marketing
- Recruitment and talent market research and analysis; candidate sourcing and communications; participates in recruitment processes, project management and sales support
- Experience with start-up business development
- Research Consultant and Marketing Coordinator with a Finland-based international executive search and interim management firm
- Researcher at the Finland office of a leading global executive search firm
- Earlier experience with a Finnish insurance company as well as a leading technology company
- Consumer & Retail
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Professional Services
Education & Certifications
- Master’s degree in Global Sustainability from the University of Helsinki
- Bachelor of Social Sciences in Economics, University of Helsinki
You must be logged in to post a comment.