Erkki is an international executive search for more than 25 years in technology.
He leads the Fintech and Healthcare Technology Practices, and has been instrumental to numerous board, CXO and other senior-level placements. He also conducts board and leadership reviews.
- Nearly 15 years’ experience in executive search
- Global Leader of Fintech, Payment & Transaction and Healthcare Technology Practices; active contributor to Industrial and Technology Practices
- Leads numerous global recruitment projects, as well as board and leadership assessments
- Expertise in recruiting board directors and C-level executives with functional roles including CEO, CFO, CIO, CDO, CTO, EVP and SVP
- IoT, AI, digital services, SaaS, software solutions, business process outsourcing, renewable energy solutions and global supply chain
- Client portfolio of international and local growth companies; experience with listed, privately and family-owned, venture capital-owned and co-operative companies
- Global (Asia, Europe, US, emerging markets), regional and local recruitment services for multicultural organizations
- Former board member, Boyden Global Executive Search (2009 to 2012)
- Substantial background in senior executive roles for global ICT and software companies in the US, EMEA, Nordics and Russia
- Several executive roles in the US-listed Tech Data Corporation, based in Finland and Switzerland
- Executive Vice President for Stonesoft Corporation, a global cybersecurity company
- Began career in military electronics in R&D engineering and project management roles
- Completed hundreds of recruiting assignments in international and emerging markets during operational career
Global Industry Practices
- Fintech, Payment & Transaction, Global Practice Leader
- Healthcare Technology, Global Practice Leader
Education & Certifications
- B.Sc., engineering from the Swedish Institute of Technology/Tekniska Lärövärket (Helsinki)
You must be logged in to post a comment.