Francesca is a leader in international executive search. She has industry expertise, with a particular focus on industrial and consumer.
Francesca recruits change-drivers to board and C-suite roles, and is known for partnering closely with clients as part of an advisory-led approach, assisting in their local, international and global growth.
- 25 years’ leadership experience, including 15 years in consulting and nearly a decade in executive search
- Strong track record in multi-territory and international searches for senior cross-functional roles including non-executive and executive boards and operational leaders in industrial, petrochemicals and FMCG
- Extensive expertise working with MNOs and independent groups to drive growth through strategic talent acquisition and organisational development
- Proficient in English, Italian, French and Spanish
- Growth in emerging markets as Managing Partner of Boyden Middle East and North Africa, based in Cairo
- Chief Operating Officer of a diversified regional investment group, responsible for management and growth of portfolio companies in MENA, covering automotive, real estate, petroleum, publishing, technical services
- Founder & Board Director of a UK management consulting firm; clients included Walmart, John Lewis and leading museums
- Earlier international roles as a Commercial Director and Business Development Director driving turnaround and growth for leaders in music, gaming, and publishing
Global Industry Practices
- Consumer & Retail
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
Additional Sector Expertise
- Consumer Goods/CPG/FMCG
- Human Resources
- Financial Officers
Education & Certifications
- BA (Hons.), University College London
- Certified Lifo® Behavioural Assessment Practitioner
Back To Listngs> https://recruiter.directory/listings/
You must be logged in to post a comment.