An executive search professional with more than 20 years’ experience, Kerstin Roubin is a trusted and highly knowledgeable resource.
. Her extensive expertise in many different aspects of the healthcare industry makes her indispensable as Global Leader of the Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice. Kerstin also contributes her varied expertise to the Human Resources and Social Impact Practices.
- Over 20 years’ experience in executive search
- Founding Partner, Boyden Global Executive Search in Austria, Boyden’s regional hub for clients expanding in Central and Eastern Europe
- Global Leader of the Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice, and Member of the Human Resources and Social Impact Practices
- Broad range of clients includes multinational blue-chip organisations, medium-sized companies and privately owned businesses
- Expertise in complex, cross-border assignments for C-suite and high-level general management positions, as well as a variety of corporate functions and specialised roles
- Industry expertise in consumer/FMCG, pharmaceuticals, medical technology, biotech
- More than 10 years’ prior experience as an executive search consultant with another major international firm
Global Industry Practices
- Consumer & Retail
- Consumer Health, Global Leader
- Healthcare & Life Sciences, Global Leader
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- Social Impact
- Board Services
- Board Effectiveness Consulting
- CEO succession planning
- Human Resources
- Private Equity
Education & Certifications
- MBA (Magistra rer. soc. oec. Business Administration) from Vienna University of Economics and Business; concentration in human resources and organisational planning
Back To Listngs> https://recruiter.directory/listings/
You must be logged in to post a comment.