Trevor M. Pritchard
With 20 years’ domain experience in the healthcare and life sciences sector, including senior management roles in global pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Trevor Pritchard brings deep industry expertise, paired with 15 years’ executive recruiting experience. His close collaboration with clients has resulted in successful placements at all levels across multiple life science verticals.
- North America Regional Leader of Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice Group
- 15 years’ senior executive recruiting experience
- Over 20 years’ management and leadership experience in pharmaceutical and medical device industries in the US, Europe, Latin America and Asia-Pacific
- Successful assignments for a broad range of clients in biopharmaceuticals and medical technology, from development-stage companies to Fortune 500 multinationals
- Collaborates with boards, CEOs, hiring managers and staffing organizations on searches for board positions, CEOs, Presidents and all functional levels across multiple life science verticals
- Strong track record identifying and recruiting research, scientific, regulatory, clinical/product development and technical leaders from leading academic institutions and within the industry
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Former Executive Vice President with a leading executive search firm in the healthcare industry
- Vice President at a boutique retained executive search firm focused on the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors
- President at Mentor Corporation, a NASDAQ-traded medical device company (now a division of Ethicon, a Johnson & Johnson company)
- Former Executive Vice President of International Sales & Marketing and Executive Vice President for Business Development and Strategic Planning for Sherwood/Davis & Geck, a $1 billion medical technology company (a division of Wyeth, now Pfizer).
- Began career at American Cyanamid, then Wyeth, leading to various senior management roles and international assignments
Global Industry Practices
- Healthcare & Life Sciences, North America Leader
- MedTech, Global Leader
- Social Impact
Additional Sector Expertise
- Board Services
- Research & Technology
- Commercial Operations
- Global Health
Education & Certifications
- MBA from Columbia University; concentrations in Marketing, Finance, International Business
- BSc. in Economics (magna cum laude) from Seton Hall University
Back To Listngs> https://recruiter.directory/listings/
You must be logged in to post a comment.