Steve as an extensive background in global brand building and marketing, highlighted by achievements in the consumer and healthcare and life sciences technology sectors.
Having lived and worked in multiple continents, Steve serves his clients with a global perspective.
- 20+ years’ experience in global business, including leadership roles with major international companies
- Focuses on senior management, C-suite and board appointments
- Specialized expertise in marketing and branding in consumer goods and services, hospitality and digital healthcare
- Leads the firm’s Healthcare Marketing and Technology Sub-Practice
- Fluent in Scandinavian languages and Spanish, with basic knowledge of Italian, Portuguese and German
- General Manager and Partner at an executive search firm focused on healthcare technology leadership
- VP of International Marketing and Business Development with global operations
- Country President, global leader in food and beverage packaging
- Partner, retail sales and marketing consulting firm
- Director of Marketing with global responsibilities at The Coca-Cola Company
Global Industry Practices
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Consumer & Retail
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
Additional Sector Expertise
- Marketing & Sales
- Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
Education & Certifications
- Master’s degree in international management from Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Bachelor’s degree from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA).