Catherine Gray has led a number of successful senior-level searches for global clients in the consumer, retail, fashion, technology and not-for-profit sectors.
Her substantial business development background allows her to take a strategic approach to search, and deliver candidates who move the client’s business forward.
- Over a decade of experience in high-level executive search and human capital consulting
- Latin and North America Regional Leader of Consumer & Retail Practice and Human Resources Practice
- Senior-level global searches in general management, finance, marketing, sales, technology and operations
- Special focus on privately held/family led and mid-cap to Fortune 500 enterprises
- Former Vice President of Business Development for a human capital solutions firm; worked with Fortune 500 and middle market companies on career development and leadership consulting
- Extensive business development background in service industries: senior business development roles for Citicorp Diners Club, American Express Travel Related Services Co., and Marriott International
- Involvement in startups and selling strategic business solutions across functional lines of business
Global Industry Practices
- Consumer & Retail, Americas Leader
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
Global Cross-Sector Practices
- Human Resources, Americas Leader
- Financial Services
- Social Impact
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in retail management and marketing from Purdue University
Affiliations & Awards
- Member, AESC
- Member, Human Resource Management Association of Chicago
- Member, Rush University Medical Center, Arthritis and Orthopedic Leadership Board
Back To Listngs> https://recruiter.directory/listings/
You must be logged in to post a comment.